May 8, 2016

If you are stopped for a traffic violation, the Police can request your identification and registration. However to further investigate your they must have a reasonable suspicion that you are committing an offence. If you tell the police that you have been drinking tha...

Please reload

Recent Posts

Please reload


Please reload


Please reload




Suite 200 - 7404
King George Blvd
Surrey, V3W 1N6


604. 288. 8686 (24hours)

604. 294. 8472 (FAX)

DISCLAIMER: Everything displayed on this site shall be regarded as general information and in no way should it be interpreted as legal advice. You should contact an attorney directly regarding your own situation. Note that an attorney-client relationship will only be established after it's determined that there is no conflict of interest.©2017 by PAUL BRIGGS LAW